Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Breakfast: Bagel, Cream Cheese, and Fruit



Here's this morning's breakfast. I've decided if I want you all to read this blog, I should make it pretty and appetizing ; )

1 Thomas' Hearty Grains Whole Wheat Bagel
2 Tbsp fat free strawberry Philadelphia cream cheese
1 small banana
4 medium strawberries
1 cup skim milk

Calories: 480
Fat: 3g
Protein: 24g
Carbs: 96g

I completed Week 2 of Couch-to-5k this morning : ) YAAAAY MEEEE! After that I made my way over to the grocery store. I got veggies, some more pasta, some fruit, and a few other things but WOW was my cart beautiful. Colorful, and mostly produce... YAAAAY ME again!

Had I not just finished a workout, I probably would have been okay with half a bagel or so, and maybe not the banana... but I was pretty hungry so I went for the whole shebang and added a banana (mainly because I want to be more like Kristie, who eats a banana every day with breakfast).

No comments:

Post a Comment