Friday, September 24, 2010

An Incredibly Inspiring Video...

This popped up on Facebook, posted by a couple of my friends.  I clicked the link, figuring it would be talking about someone's 120 pound weight loss journey... but did not expect to be crying like a baby at my desk 2 minutes later, just wanting to give this guy a big hug.

Some of us underestimate ourselves... and some of us believe, move forward, and blow the stereotypical "you can't do that" business right out of the water.  You can probably imagine which of the two categories this guy goes into ; )  After the last paragraph of yesterday's blog post, it was really cool to see someone with a similar attitude.

Don't skip this one.  Take 4 minutes to watch it.



If I've somehow messed that up and the video doesn't embed, here's the YouTube link: My 120 Pound Journey

Ben's also got a blog you can look into, if you want to learn more about him: Ben Does Life

No comments:

Post a Comment